Web Toolbar by Wibiya Shelby Rebecca: The Stage: A Phoenix Rising Novel

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Stage: A Phoenix Rising Novel

He’s covered in tattoos. His whole chest, upper arms, his six-pack. Mostly colorful symbols and tribal art. Everywhere except over his heart. There it’s empty and sad looking. My hand is drawn to the empty spot. When I touch him, his eyes close and he leans into my hand.
“Why’s it empty?”
“Because nothing belongs there.” And it’s then that I know. I want to belong there.
I do.
The Stage (a Phoenix Rising Novel, #1)




The Stage Playlist

Cups, “When I’m Gone”, Anna Kendrick
“As Long As You Love Me”, Justin Bieber
“Burn”, Ellie Goulding
“Around You”, Ingrid Michaelson
“Jar of Hearts” Christina Perri
“Because of You” Kelly Clarkson
“Warrior”, Beth Crowley
“I’ve Got You Under My Skin”, Frank Sinatra
“Stay”, Rhianna featuring Mikky Ekko
“Girl on Fire”, Alicia Keys
“My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark” (Light ‘Em Up), Fall Out Boy



No comments:

Post a Comment