Web Toolbar by Wibiya Shelby Rebecca: OH! I forgot I have a blog :-)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OH! I forgot I have a blog :-)


My blog has been like an abandoned amusement park for a whole year.
Sorry :-(
So, I'm going to give a rundown of the year for my own peace of mind so I can pretend that I've kept my readers informed (what readers, right!)
Right after my last post, my family and I were whisked away to the Montage in Beverly Hills for the Healthy Child Healthy World Gala.

Me and Chrisopher Gavigan Oct. 2009

It was Amazing! Magical! It was like I found the Mothership. People surrounded me who believed just as I did. It validated the whole year that I sacrificed to stop the tar roofing.

Me and my Mom,Sherrie, with my Mom on a Mission 2009 Award

Then I was in People Magazine and Lifetime's Remarkable Women's Series.

People Magazine Nov. 2009

 Here's some behind the scenes photos. This was so much fun, but a lot of hard work. I always thought models had it easy but now I know better.
My Goose watching the People shoot




I'll update some more of my year when I have time. Onward to lesson planning for next week. Read more to find out...Did I become a teacher? Did I write my script? What happened with it? Are any producers interested in it?
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment